Tuesday, October 10, 2006

WHERE IS/AM THE/I HEADING????


“Dude…I worked so hard to get into this place and now I’m not able to understand I deserve this place or this place deserves me.” Somewhere inside those drunk eyes I completely understand what he meant. I guess we are most sensible when we are drunk surrounded with retrospections about the times and the people who actually made the difference, and you actually see the other side of the coin. All of us in our conservative self enclose ourselves within an empty room and become perfect dogmatists with “Dude…u cant do that!! Its wrong!!!” all around us and fail miserably in our quests to make “wrong” something absolute when there’s nothing absolute about it. Most of us think about being “absolute” relatively even though relative grading fucks our happiness!! Ah….now I could go on for another year about this. That’s why its ‘cyclic redundance’. Keep going over and over again hoping to find something new and just as we are about to find something new, you realize you’ve started all over again.
The clock showed 12.30 A.M. Oh!!! I have an exam today!! You’d look at the question paper and feel as if you’ve crapped a lot and with an air of satisfaction you turn on the tap and there’s not a single drop of water!! Fuck!! I’m so screwed!! Yet another day when you would say “principles and honesty can suck my balls!!” and you successfully photocopy your neighbor’s answer sheet.
Wait a second………I’m in my 5th semester!!!!???? So……..what have i done for the last four semesters??? Actually I don’t know if I’m supposed to insert a question mark or an exclamation mark.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite true!

Anonymous said...

life's got alot on its mind!..doesn't it??..a bag full of surprises!awesome!