Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DREAM ON!!



I set the alarm to 5.30 a.m and slept really hoping i would wake up...
Did it happen?????
Obviously not!! 5.30 became 6.00 and then 6.00 became 6.30 and finally light entered my eyes only at 7.30. What a perfectionist in the making!!
But the outcome was quite expected.A walk back to the hostel with my head below my shoulders after every session of torture in the exam hall.

There's one thing i still din't understand. Did the alarm actually ring!!!???how could i not hear!!??
I can only hope that I would actually hear it someday and its not too late.
We all need wake up calls so that we jump out of our beds to actually do what we always claim to be doing. I tell you something......We are all some kind of flawed protagonists preaching something we've always been affected with. We still take things for granted hoping something will happen without any great effort.
And then......after hours of contemplation, the alarm does ring.
It was 5.30
I was in the exam hall writing another session.
5.30 p.m!

No comments: