Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Song will still Remain the same........................

Song: Forever Lost (God is an Astronaut)


Just got back from I.E treat. Its 1.30 midnight and i'm supposed to submit some simulation assignment tomorrow.......oh...shit...thats today. heh. i guess thats the worst mindset we have ever had!!! we never realize the next day until we get up in the morning.
# I'm supposed to do it in the college computer centre which is definitely not open at 1.30!!
# And........I'm not feeling sleepy for a change
# no mood to do word list also!
..............................................finally I end up staring at final block joblessly!
### hope I get a room facing MRPL
Suddenly remembered what 'subbu' told me a while back...
"Dude......I hate endings....Why did 'Before Sunrise' end!!!??
Thats still a year a ahead........A long way to go.....lots to do in my final year.
Just these bloody 6th semester exams left!!!

No comments: