Wednesday, May 30, 2007

hmmm....

Just got my tickets for the concert. Got off planetM Brigade road and found an old woman who was really helpless.
trust me...Dont think she could walk around also.
Usually you would just give her a couple of bucks and get back to the usual thing.I guess even I would have done that if pri was not with me. And guess what..........
We actually walked half a kilometre to get a Masala dosa packed for her. ho ho!!
And then Pecos....Hadn't been there since December!!Cant believe it!!
I don't think I could have asked for something better..............a mug in hand....Jazz music around...
and wordlists.....??nah...they had vanished i guess....

'Beatific'
heh..they don't vanish so quickly, do they......(wink)
Anyways....who cares!!The weather was good,the evening was even better and............I'm going to watch "Aerosmith" live!!

No comments: