Thursday, September 14, 2006


AUGUST 7th……………Never gonna forget this Date!!

A MEETING BY THE RIVER

I washed my hands clean to continue walking ahead. But I guess, I will never be able to wash the stain left behind. We get so satisfied by washig our hands off so many events and suddenly you are left filling up empty spaces when you come across a stranger. I met him yesterday. A Perfect Stranger. Time was intoxicated and I was swinging from my past to the future hanging on to my present. I couldn’t explain why there was so much imbalance but ll I could do was view everyone through those ‘rose framed glasses’ and exclaim “He’s the last person I ever hoped to meet!!”.
You walk ahead trying to forget he had ever been a part of your life but again, he’s left back those empty spaces to fill up and I guess I gotta pick up the broken chips and walk ahead. So……I still prepare….prepare to meet many more familiar and unfamiliar faces who will payme a visit like the passing clouds. I guess its true—“Life is just another dream..”

3 comments:

vig said...

wastage! didn't understand a word. WHat is it about?

Anonymous said...

oie..dint get it...explaaainnnnnnnn,, :)

wormgear said...

dude join the club.... remember we both had met this stranger for the first time together.. :).. but then u "met" him for real on that day...so the moral of the story is if u dont meet him regularly u will be left filling up voids.. so take my advice and join us for our excursions...