Monday, July 31, 2006

" OH GOD!! EVEN BUTCHERS ARE NOT SO HEARTLESS!!!!!"


My heart stopped pumping blood for a second.The remote control fell off my hand.I couldnt believe what i had just seen.i had read something similar in 'A Fine Balance' but i always thought that such a thing happened only during the Emergency Period.
I stared at the TV as CNN IBN exposed how doctors amputate healthy limbs for money.This is all a part of the 'BEGGAR MAFIA'.The mafia brainwash the poor for some money and get their legs amputated so that they could beg.Beggary was banned in 1969 but just see how cruelly its still being practised.And to support the mafia are the doctors who amputate healthy legs. They are not doctors.They are worse than butchers!!making a mockery of the profession which is still said to offer much more than any other profession.How can people be so heartless!!!
I hope strongest action is taken against these doctors!!!I've been a firm believer in what gregory david roberts discovered in india-"There is no heart like an indian heart".But I've discovered some routhlessly heartless people among them!!God....Save our Nation!!

4 comments:

Girish.Kumar said...

dude no action was taken against the docs, i saw da follow up on tat story for some fuckin reason(bribe) cops are reluctant

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
Just thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mexican-party-supplies.html]mexican Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
Just thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!
When trying to establish revenue it is usually a smart belief to begin a savings or investing plan as early in life as obtainable. But don't despair if you have not started saving your capital until later on in life. As a result of hard work, that is researching the best investment vehicles for your money you can slowly but surely increase your wealth so that it numbers to a large amount by the time you hope to retire. Look at all of the available asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A wisely diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may make your money grow through the years.

-Kelly Figura
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory