Thursday, March 06, 2008

FROZEN

I'm sure I'll fall short of words to describe my present state. I was precariously balanced surrounded by total imbalance! I looked around and my mind suggested chaos. Yet there's this uneasy feeling that things are going to be fine. And you suddenly see yourself perfectly balanced for both these consequences!
I still couldn't understand how the gypsy just seemed to stop in this position. The car had just ripped though a 100m stretch to take a wild turn. The car had tilted on its left wheels at about 60 degrees. And suddenly, the gypsy seemed to have stopped! I had probably just taken a leap off the car. I guess, time must have just stopped. May be I was not able to fathom this whole situation that i had moved into this comfortable mode of stopping things for my own convenience. Or..... was I wrong in thinking so much at this point of time? Most of us have this problem of thinking too much when its unnecessary and not thinking at all when the situation demands logic. I was sure no one would would ever be able to apply any logic to this situation.
I looked around again.
Frozen
How did this happen?
Is everything going to be alright?
Am I responsible for this situation?
My mind had never been so haphazard.

And suddenly as I was trying to settle myself into this more comfortable state, the car started moving again.
Crash

I guess the chaos part of it was true.

Utter chaos!

May be after a while, the guys around will forget this incident, but this frozen scene.............. is something I'll never be able to forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.