Thursday, December 20, 2007

Searching Syndrome?

Day 1:

My wallet was missing. Its not in me to lose things. Especially my wallet. Where could it have gone!? The biggest problem is when your room is always clean and the worst feeling is when you cant find what you badly need and you know its somewhere right under you eyes!
Search continues for about 20 mins.
Tired of searching. Rest time.
After 5 mins "search" resumes.
After 10 more mins, I finally found the wallet right under my eyes!
How could i miss it! Horrible!

Day 2:
My watch was missing. Completely determined not to repeat the same nonsense which happened the previous day.
Careful scan of the room.
10 minutes up.
Suddenly I realized I had put my watch in my trouser pocket so that I dint have to search for it
And yet.................

Day 3:
Very satisfied with myself. Almost done with the day. Found everything in its place.
I guess a perfect day.
I looked at the watch. 7:45 p.m
Time for dinner.
Glasses? looked around and dint find it.
shit!
What is happening!? Some sort of a searching syndrome!?
Later, after dinner I was just wondering the limit of this syndrome if it continued for another month or so.
Just imagine I've found everything I needed throughout the day. Its probably the fag end of the day. I'm not able to fathom the fact of having a perfect day. And.......I start searching.......thinking..."how is it possible!? something must have gone missing". Not sure if this search would ever end. The imagination scares me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.