Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SIGNING OFF!!

Song: Where purity lies(Shakil)
Mood: Awesome!!
just finished packing. gotta catch a bus in a while. Not able to believe how fast this sem's got over.and the bigger surprise are my grades!! been really good. I did well when i was least expecting myself to do a good job in these exams...
This sem's been too good to be true!
# Decent bit of traveling..........GOKARNA and Kudremukh
# lots of fun in hostel
# sis got engaged
# went back home most no. of times in these 5 sems.
# Good grades..
# Slept at least for 10 hrs before every exam.
# @@@@@@@@@........@@@@@@(figure it out!!)


Looking forward for some good plays at rangashankara.......
## awesome home food
## old friends

For now singing off from my room 247 block 7
"mama I'm coming home"

2 comments:

hashkash said...

fuker i thought u didnt like ozzy

Positron said...

Yo, what is this:
"# @@@@@@@@@........@@@@@@(figure it out!!)"
You know I'm super curious, and it's quite possible you don't remember what you were talking about, but for now the curiosity is killing me!