Monday, December 11, 2006

SILK BORED!!
T
raining at Ashok Leyland................


* I have to get up at 6 in the morning!!
God knows when i last got up at 6 like this........not even during exams.........

* travel on hosur road..................(trust me..it sucks!!!)

* I travel 100 kms everyday!!! (god!! there's a limit)

* My training is in Tamil Nadu!!!
That means I got to hang on to my tamil........which is just brilliant....

* people there thought i was a mall!!!! (bigger sob)coz i have long hair..........
(get a hair cut i say!!!)

* My cell's on roaming (Fuck!!)

* I'm not allowed to leave a minute before 4:30. Which means i cant get home before 7...(full day gone!! )
* if you think ashok leyland sounds decently ok...
All i can say is............ITS A BLOODY LORRY FACTORY!!!

2 comments:

hashkash said...

maga give me the kai!!
going through shit uh?
its ok,hotha hai,jaane do!

Chubby said...

fuck...2 sexy macha...hope ur havin a lot of fun...haha